bEAu viSAge

Saturday, May 23, 2009

To whom it may concern:

I don't wanna talk about my self. But since i have to, let me share a portion of my so called "life" since the day my mom's egg cell and father's sperm cell joined forces to create a masterpiece(ahem!).
I was raised up by my grandparents in their humble abode in Villaba, which fortunately is just a stone-throw away from my parents' house so, i don't have to ride on a spaceship to visit my parents and head-shattering siblings. I took up primary and secondary education in schools not far away from our not-so-big, simple and noisy home. I'm currently studying at STI-Ormoc hoping against hopelessness to survive against the life-threatening radiation from the most valuable thing for IT students,our enemy and friend: the PC. I just hope that before this friend and enemy of mine rob me off my life I can witness the second coming of Christ and proudly say: "Behold all ye creations of God, I survived!".
So, before I drop dead on the floor due to excessive sharing of personal info against my non-existing, virtual and imaginary will, let me say these last few words: "Am I still in sane?".
posted by bEAu viSAge at 11:25 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home