bEAu viSAge

Friday, November 13, 2009

drifting away from what i used to be

i admit it..im not what i used to be..these changes were brought about by situations and consequences of my decisions..im doing things which im not suppose to do..but no matter how i tell and convince myself that i shouldn't be doing 'this and that', i still find myself doing 'this and that'..
more and more each day i commit same mistakes..and more and more each day my guilt is eating me..when will i ever wake up?..of course, it should be now..now..now..and now im hating myself again..i need to figth back the urge of doing same mistakes again and again..coz a time might come that im no longer me and i'll be a complete stranger to myself..i don't want to wake up one day asking myself 'where's the real me?'..i don't wanna hate myself more..i need to help myself..
posted by bEAu viSAge at 5:24 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home